Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The first blog

So this is my first blog and i'm so excited!
Well what I really need to get off my chest is school...or more about math.

How do people expect us to learn 10th grade math if we haven't even learned 9th grade math? I mean c'mon, and you think that if half of the freshm,an class is failing that SOMTHING has to be wrong with the ciricculum right?!
I mean seriously! When in life are we going to need to know that (x2)(x2) = x2+4x+4!
Biology.
My techer is so boring like literally I alomost fall alseep in class today, and then she says shes doing to most fun thing she can do.
Yeah because writing notes from a stupid powerpoint and having tons of homework every night is so much fun!!! Yeah...NO! Its not!
What did she work all of her childhood and never had any friends or social life so shes repaying whoever it was that made her life horrible on US? We didn't even do anything!
I'm going to stop now before I get out of control.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry girl I'm praying for ya sounds tough

Kelsey E. said...

thanks carol!
it means a lot!